Smitten by Britain: The King's Speech

Everyone is talking about The King's Speech. Mr Grigg and I are off to see it this weekend,with Mr and Mrs Sheepwash and Mr and Mrs Champagne-Charlie, in The Enchanted Village hall. We've reserved seats because it's already a sell-out.

We're lucky in these parts to enjoy the wonderful services of Moviola, a touring cinema celebrating ten years this year.

You can find out more by going to Smitten by Britain, where I've just done a guest blog post.

That's about it.

Love Maddie x

Comments

  1. I hope you enjoy it.. I'm sure you will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it yet, but look forward to getting out this week. There's no one I know who hasn't loved it. We have half a dozen movie theatres within driving distance, so we can take our pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also saw it on Sunday - good, but it's been hypoed so much that it's almost bound to disappoint. Helena Bonham Carter was excellent I thought - and she's not getting many mentions otherwise! Lucylastic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And it's goodnight from me - I'm closing The World From My Window for the last time

Batten down those hatches, it's recycling day