Maddie has an announcement to make

After a period of blogging, not blogging and blogging again, I'm back, but in a slightly different form. A new year is about to begin and it's time for a new project.

I will continue to use this as my website and personal blog. So if I'm in Budapest, as I'm going to be later this month, you can read all about it here. And if I have a book to launch, which I will do in the spring, I'll let you know about it on these pages.

And I still have the joy of writing my weekly Maddie's World column for The People's Friend Magazine, who found me through this blog.

But for a while now, I've missed writing consistently about the ebb and flow of nature and country life in my neck of the woods. So I'm going to try a little experiment. 

It's called A Dorset Year and I hope you're going to like it.

That's about it.

Love Maddie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And it's goodnight from me - I'm closing The World From My Window for the last time

Batten down those hatches, it's recycling day