Packing cases and boxes everywhere

After sorting out paperwork to do with the house we are renting for twelve months in Corfu and hiding from rainstorms in the Ionian, I'm now back in Blighty surrounded by packing cases and boxes.

Who would have thought anyone could accumulate so much stuff?

Apologies for not blogging for a while but it's been absolutely manic. The good news is Mr Grigg and I have found a great home for our two dogs, just over the hill in the next town. And the cats have been farmed out to one of my sisters in the Birthplace of Powered Fight.

All we need is a tenant for our house and we can feel a bit more relaxed about our Big Fat Greek Gap Year.

In the meantime, the October issue of The Ionian Magazine is out and I'm in it, on page seven.

That's about it.

Love Maddie x

Comments

  1. I read your article, A book! How fantastic. I am glad the puppies are taken care of and hope the search for a tenant works well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And it's goodnight from me - I'm closing The World From My Window for the last time

Batten down those hatches, it's recycling day