Hop across to The world from my porthole


I have just received an award from two lovely bloggers, Cheryl from Kangaroos of the Scrubby Bush (sorry Cheryl, but I'm from the Benny Hill generation and a title like that is bound to make me snigger), and Kelly Garriott Waite at Writing in the Margins, Bursting At The Seams (now that makes me think of an educated Victorian woman scribbling in stays, working hard to be noticed for her body and her prose).

Now, as well as saying thank you, I know I am meant to do something before I can accept this award.

I know you don't get anything for nothing.

But while I figure out just what it is I have to do, hop across to my other blog, The World from My Porthole, for a sweet slice of life in the Ionian as Mr Grigg and I celebrate his special birthday today in western Greece.

That's about it.

Love Maddie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And it's goodnight from me - I'm closing The World From My Window for the last time

Batten down those hatches, it's recycling day