Me, indecisive? Mmm, I'm not sure


After being downhearted yesterday, oh how your comments have cheered me. Mr Grigg has talked me out of dumping the blog habit and I received this award today from fuelmyblog.com for Westcountry Miscellany.

I will put my blogging feet up for a bit. But I think I will be back. When I have something to say.

But before I go, and to make me feel better, I want to publicly thank Dave Pie & Mash for this lovely award I picked up a while ago:

Dave kindly gave me the choice of several but this one seemed particularly genteel. And besides, I couldn't possibly accept the one with the f-word on it because I think my mother reads this blog.

And this, from Maternal Tales from the South Coast:



She says: "The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken – excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all."

There had to be a catch.

So I nominate, in no particular order:

The lovely Buggles of Balham High Road
My old flatmate A Curious Girl's Guide to Life
Another old chum Chips Ahoy
and the charming City Views, Country Dreams

and last but definitely not least, that wise but not so old bird,

Pondside


Over to you! Ha! Now it's your turn.

That's definitely about it.

Love Maddie x

Comments

  1. What have I been given Maddie?

    This has Zombie and Chicken in the title?

    What do I have to do next please?

    As usual - you are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bugs, you have to pass the baton to five other zombie chickens. These awards are like chain letters. Don't you just hate them?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you so very much, Maddie, for your award. I do appreciate it, especially since it's been so long since I have been able to put up a post.

    (September was a month that seemed to steal my extra time away. May October be more kind.)

    Cheers! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I am glad to see you will be coming back!Congrats on the Fuel my Blog award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck with the exam Maddie, the Level 3 ones are a right bugger!

    Wished I'd waited till they dumbed them down...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award m'dear! Have added it to my blog with pride.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm welling up....if only I knew five other bloggers....
    Thanks, though. That's made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! I am reading all this back to front and didn't know that there had been drama and breast beating.
    Don't stop I would have said only I see that you haven't!!
    CKx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done honey - am a bit late (as ususal) in popping round to offer my congrats. But, phew good old Fuel my Blog and Mr Grigg - so pleased you've reconsidered xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And it's goodnight from me - I'm closing The World From My Window for the last time

Batten down those hatches, it's recycling day