A poorly dog in the family

My poor baby girl is feeling a little bit sorry for herself.

And it's not surprising, really.

Artemis, my lovely, comical, gentle Korthals Griffon, has had to go to the vet's for a biopsy on a lump on her head. She looks like Frankenstein's Dog. 

At the moment, I am keeping her away from mirrors.

She's been poorly for a little while now, although she still has a good appetite and can run for England across the fields when she wants to. 
But obviously not while she's recovering from her operation.

We need to get to the bottom of her mystery illness. It's causing her quite a few problems. She's just not herself. 

I want my old dog back.

Fingers crossed the outcome is not as serious as it could be. At the moment, she's sleeping in her bed, getting over the general anesthetic and the discomfort of her stitches, itchy skin and headache.
I'll tell her you're thinking about her.

That's about it.

Love Maddie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And it's goodnight from me - I'm closing The World From My Window for the last time

Batten down those hatches, it's recycling day