Some Corfu news on the horizon

There's a bit of news on the horizon - my book Good Morning, Corfu: a Year on A Greek Island is due to be published in paperback and for Kindle over the weekend of UK May Day bank holiday and Greek Easter 2016.

I'm planning to be in Corfu to launch it and hope to have a signing session in Dorset a week or so later. I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, I leave you with this, the work of a talented young illustrator, Laura Brown, who created this short, graphic novel for a university course, with the help of some quotes from me, last year.




Things have moved on a bit since last year. But if you're thinking of going abroad this summer, visit Greece. You will not be disappointed.

That's about it.

Love Maddie x


Comments

  1. Hello Maddie,
    I did a Google search looking for blogs for and by the older woman, having grown tired of the hippity hoppity happy clappy blogs by younger women, with whom I have zilch in common. I don't have anything in common with you probably, other than a love for writing (and reading presumably?) but I noticed that your book about Life on Corfu is due out and it reminded me of the series just started about the Durrell family. Hopefully the interest that has generated will help your sales along?! I very much enjoyed looking at the graphic novel... thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nina, yes, I'm hoping the timing will work for me! It's a beautiful island and I was very privileged to live in a Greek village for a year. Thanks for stopping by.
      Maddie x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And it's goodnight from me - I'm closing The World From My Window for the last time

Batten down those hatches, it's recycling day