Come and join me in The Lady Shed for a white whine

I've been rather tardy of late and haven't blogged for several weeks.

My apologies - things have been pretty busy in Maddie's World, with a new weekly column of that name just about to be launched in The People's Friend magazine (hoorah!), which I'll be posting regularly on this blog once it's published, and other close encounters of the writing kind.

I'll be bringing you updates from Lush Places and the wider world as soon as I can.  In the meantime, here's a link to The Lady Shed, a writing project I'm working on with two friends.

Each week, one of us writes about a subject which grabs us. Every four weeks we all write about the same thing. The latest posts are all about the National Health Service.

This Friday, I'll be in the shed on my own, talking about sibling rivalry, as it's my brother's birthday tomorrow - Lady Day, ha, ha. The only boy in a family of girls, he is known as Golden Balls by Mr Grigg. I've never quite got over my mother cooking him breakfast before school while I had to make do with Weetabix.

First World Problems, eh?

That's about it.

Love Maddie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And it's goodnight from me - I'm closing The World From My Window for the last time

Batten down those hatches, it's recycling day