Corfu: it's raining again

Today, as the rain drizzles down and the temperature drops so I have to wear a bodywarmer and woollen mittens indoors, Mr Grigg spots the first British holidaymakers.

They are looking downcast, carrying umbrellas and wearing shorts.

I do hope it perks up soon. We've got a rotten jacaranda to tackle.

In the meantime, hop down under to my antipodean's friend's blog where the weather is getting cooler and a young woman's fancy turns to a guest post by me.

That's about it.

Love Maddie x

Comments

  1. Ha - for once we can trump you. Sunshine here today, although it's still cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Santa Barbara has had drizzle and rain all weekend, and Mr BC says it's warm in Missouri, I can't win when I travel either.
    Katie atBankerchick Scratchings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And it's goodnight from me - I'm closing The World From My Window for the last time

Batten down those hatches, it's recycling day