A tail of two kitties

Bless me father, for I haven't blogged. There's been so much going on in my life, I don't know if I'm coming or going.

I fully expect to charge round the corner and meet myself coming the other way.

The cats have been safely despatched, but not in a bad sense. They're now living with my sister, spending a week indoors before being allowed out to explore. It will also give them the chance to big up a bit, considering they have gone to The Birthplace of Powered Fight, where the streets are paved with broken glass.

But they are happy. The girl cat actually kissed her brother, which is unheard of. He was last seen behind my sister's sofa, quaking in his seven league boots. Toughen up, little one. You could be mistaken for the Lion of Somerset.


Well, perhaps not.

Meanwhile, the hunt for new homes for the dogs goes on apace. Will we be sorted by the time we leave the country for Corfu in a few weeks' time?

I hope so. Because I'm looking forward to it. Especially whooping Mr Grigg at backgammon.

That's about it.

Love Maddie x

Comments

  1. Shades of Shirley Valentine - albeit with dear Mr. G at your side!

    Decades ago I bought a sale book titled "Dropping Out or how to leave your life for a while". Have I left my life yet? Nope, but I wish you well! You're braver than I am, GungaDin (how IS that spelled??).

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be a problem - having multiple pets and needing homes for them. We brought our dog and cat with us to Houston where we will live in our camper for the next several months. I need to 'catch up' on your blog posts to see what sort of adventure you are into now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you find good homes for the dogs, I wish I could take them for you. You are going to have such a wonderful adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And it's goodnight from me - I'm closing The World From My Window for the last time

Batten down those hatches, it's recycling day