If you book them, they will come

So, bathing in the success of our Diamond Jubilee weekend, I start daydreaming about the Lush Places Concert: The Enchanted Village Festival.

It is a daydream I have often, rather along the lines of Wayne's World 2: 'If you book them, they will come.'

We can source a 45ft trailer and a community field to put it in. All we need now is the bands.

The headline act would, of course, be our very own Imagined Village.


Then we could have my nieces' old school friends, The Staves. They'd surely play, wouldn't they? After all, they were at the same childminder's.


And then Stornoway. I've just found out that the parents of one of the founder members live in the village.


A winning combination, I think, don't you?

That's about it.

Love Maddie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And it's goodnight from me - I'm closing The World From My Window for the last time

Batten down those hatches, it's recycling day