The Enchanted Village revealed

After six weeks of unrelenting rain and the usual mizzle here in this part of Dorset, the fog lifted today to reveal the most wonderful sight.

The Enchanted Village in all her glory.


Oh to be in Dorset - West Dorset - now that May is here.

And guess who's just had a one-to-one photography lesson, with the wonderful Kris Dutson? I'm now using the 'manual' setting on my camera with confidence.

Thank you so much, Mr Grigg. A special birthday present worth waiting for.

That's about it.

Love Maddie x

Comments

  1. I'm impressed whenever anyone says or writes 'setting' when referring to a camera. I'm ashamed to say that I'm still dependent on 'auto'.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And it's goodnight from me - I'm closing The World From My Window for the last time

Batten down those hatches, it's recycling day