My starter kit for ten

I get a phone call.

'Have you seen what's under the windscreen wiper of your car?' Pelly whispers.

'No,' I say, phone under chin as I walk out to the front of my house to have a look.

'Well, you might want to,' she says.

It's only another empty wrapper of a bondage starter kit, devoid of its advertised contents of whip, nipple clamps and chain. I extract it, quickly, before anyone else sees it. I look around to make sure no-one is filming the scene.

Until I find out who has placed it there, everyone is under suspicion.

That's about it.

Love Maddie x

Comments

  1. You realise that you're going to get all kinds of undesirable hits with labels like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But will they get through my spam detector...? It was either that or 'windscreen wiper' or 'phones under chin'. Tricky really. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pelly found both of them? I'm seeing a pattern. :)

    I'll bet you were fit to be tied... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ick Factor is huge here. I, too, am seeing a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure I'm getting it, but, all right, I'll bite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. who could of done such a thing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ought this blog to be classed as an Adult site - am only joking :)s

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And it's goodnight from me - I'm closing The World From My Window for the last time

Batten down those hatches, it's recycling day