Please vote for me...

I feel a bit of a sneak because I've pinched the idea from Milla, over at Country Lite. However, if you really do think I'm sexy or, more importantly, you like my blog, please click on Cosmopolitan magazine's link below and cast your vote in the 'lifestyle' section.

I'm not usually one for self-promotion but, honestly, your vote really does count.

I thank you. (And so I don't feel too guilty, maybe you could consider nominating Milla as well. But not at my expense, obviously).

That's about it.

Love Maddie x

Comments

  1. Good heavens, girl - what are you up to now?
    Of course I'll go over and press that button - but you really have to explain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pondside, as you know, I am reserved, self-deprecating, sometimes-too-frightened-of-my-own skin. But there are times when you have to promote yourself because no-one else is going to do it for you. These are the Cosmopolitan Blog awards and I figure if I asked enough people, some of them might vote for me. I'm just after glory really. It's being the youngest of five - I just crave attention...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I always like your blog post:]

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the way you write

    ---
    http://makewayforjo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And it's goodnight from me - I'm closing The World From My Window for the last time

Batten down those hatches, it's recycling day