A lush spring in Lush Places

It's been three weeks since I last posted on this blog.

Sorry, but, just like the rooks roosting in the ash tree next door, I've been busy.

Everything is so lush out there, what with a fantastic Easter followed by unseasonable chilly weather and rain. The fields and trees and wild flowers are just looking absolutely gorgeous.

All I've wanted to do, really, is to get out into the countryside and enjoy it, even in the showers. Everything is looking so fresh.

I'll endeavour to be a little less tardy in future and try to post every week. This landscape and place needs documenting on a regular basis.

In the meantime, here's some photos.

Spot the goblin.







That's about it.

Love Maddie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And it's goodnight from me - I'm closing The World From My Window for the last time

Batten down those hatches, it's recycling day